From $20 an hour
Supervising Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Los Angeles Kush is one of the leading brands in the cannabis industry and is poised for continued growth. With over a decade in service to Los Angeles, we aim to serve all of Southern California with the cleanest, top-quality cannabis possible. We pride ourselves in providing our LA Kush family with a curated selection of premium products and an exceptional customer experience with every visit to our store!
Los Angeles Kush is looking for an Assistant Store Manager to assist in managing operations at LAK’s flagship retail location. Because we are known for exceptional customer experiences, we are looking for an Assistant Store Manager who can provide attentive service at every turn to our clients and employees. Our ideal candidate will be well-versed in all areas of business, with specialized skill in delegating and motivating. This candidate will be an inspiring team member and leader, ready to ensure productivity and quality performance to achieve our long-term company vision.
· Manage cash operations as required by Store Manager.
· Gain a complete understanding of specific goals, objectives from the Store Manager.
· Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly objectives from store management are understood and achieved through proper delegation of tasks to the team.
· Manage a team of diverse talents and responsibilities.
· Collaborate with the team to ensure the company is providing consistently excellent products and service, and that the environment is inviting and well-stocked.
· Conduct store opening/procedures as required.
· Manage and submit store supplies and apparel orders to the Store Manager.
· Identify, investigate, and correct store drawer discrepancies.
· Assist Store Manager to ensure adequate onboarding and training is provided to all existing and new employees. (Creating employee profiles, providing access cards, assigning lockers)
· Submit necessary reports to the Human Resources Department.
· Keep and update employee files to include performance reviews and disciplinary action.
· Ensures a safe and inviting working environment.
· Ensure adequate training is provided to all existing and new employees.
· Adhere to and promote a culture of compliance as it pertains to state and company regulations.
· Take on additional responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
· Minimum of three (3) years of experience working in a regulated industry, preferably the medical or recreational cannabis industry.
· Minimum of two (2) years in a management/leadership role.
· Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
· Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
· Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
· High school diploma, Bachelors in Business Management or related field a plus.
· High level of communication skills.
· Detail oriented, and meticulous.
· Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
· Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work.
· Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse/store.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and moderate computer skills with ability to adapt to new software.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Full Time, At-Will
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Los Angeles Kush is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Los Angeles Kush is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Los Angeles Kush are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Los Angeles Kush will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Supervising Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Assistant+Store+Manager&c=Los+Angeles+Kush&l=Los+Angeles%2C+CA&jk=c4c81dce6c9a497a&rtk=1f4purl0vo2ag800&from=rss→