$16 – $20 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Prior Laboratory experience
- Knowledge of analytical method, analytical instruments, general lab practices and lab safety
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good organizational skills and strong communication skills
- Coordinate manufacturing schedule with Lab Manager and the rest of the manufacturing team.
- Communicate with the lab technicians on all shifts as necessary.
- Make requests to Lab Manager or Director for purchase of consumables, equipment, or major maintenance/repairs.
- Load and unload incoming/outgoing deliveries (chemicals, cannabis, consumables, etc.)
- Organize walk-in freezer storage. Make sure labels are correct and clearly visible on all containers.
- Break down and grind cannabis biomass; pack biomass into micron socks.
- Maintain cleanliness of biomass preparation room and walk-in freezer.
- Clean grinder and micron socks with ethanol between each batch use.
- Perform Gold Process Materials Labeling Guide SOP
- Incoming Biomass & Storage Log, Biomass Grinding Log, Sock Packing Log
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Long Beach, CA 90813: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Biomass+Preparation+Technician&c=Gold+Process&l=Long+Beach%2C+CA&jk=7c1f0ce429a0d087&rtk=1feg9332uo2dp800&from=rss→