$18 – $20 an hour
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
BRAND AMBASSADOR -Job Description:
The Brand Ambassador team plays a key role in representing the brand positively at cannabis retail dispensaries and multiple other various cannabis and non-cannabis related events throughout the LA and OC markets. This position supports both the Marketing and Sales teams to increase brand visibility, brand awareness, account activation, and industry trade engagements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Marketing and Sales teams out in the field through best-in-class implementation of retail events, trainings and trade engagement programs (i.e. patient appreciation days, etc.)
- Act as the “face of the brand” within a set territory, representing the brand and company in a positive and professional manner at retail events, outside events, and on social media.
- Represent the brand at high-end/ affluent/ celebrity-based events when needed, always maintaining the utmost confidentiality.
- Maintain a high level of product and brand knowledge to be clearly communicated to trade partners and to consumers.
- Activate retail accounts within a set territory, including staff training, incentive and sales promotions, events, and product displays.
- Gather and deliver market insights and competitive intelligence from time spent in field to HQ team and help craft actionable solutions.
- Consistently monitor account list in collaboration with Sales and Trade Marketing team to ensure adherence to Brand Guidelines at the account level.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with industry and dispensary contacts in set territory.
- Work with Sales and Trade Marketing team to implement best-in-class trade engagement platforms, including education and appreciation initiatives.
- Work with vendor/agency relationships as needed to activate retail displays and events
- Collaborate closely with Sales to identify account needs, growth opportunities, and quickly bring solutions to the retail channel
- Utilize creative thinking to set the New Normal brand apart from the competitive set at retail, and win hearts and minds of clients and consumers.
- Consistently and accurately supply weekly territory reports on events, account displays, training, changes at dispensaries, etc.
- Must maintain a polished professional demeanor at all times.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, or a related field; strongly preferred
- 1 – 2 years of experience in events, promotions, retail, customer service, public relations or cannabis preferred
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Comfortable with public speaking in front of large and small audiences
- Positive and upbeat attitude with exceptional people skills
- Proven ability to build professional relationships
- Ability to represent the brand positively and professionally in a variety of environments
- Familiarity with basic marketing and promotions, event marketing, and sales tactics.
- Moderate experience and comfort level with posting to social media
- Flexibility with hours (work Tues. – Saturday) and have the ability for occasional to moderate travel. – Sundays and Mondays are typical days off.
- Must be 21+ and possess a current valid CA drivers license and reliable mode of transportation.
- A Criminal Background Check will be required.
- Ability to work remotely is required.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: You will be joining a challenging team of high achievers, who are all extremely driven to be the best at what they do–where quality and winning is paramount! This position is not for everyone; you will be pushed. You must have a genuine passion for cannabis and a true desire to be part of this high-intensity team – without this passion you will find what we are trying to accomplish too difficult!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. The Company will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- On the road
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Brand+Ambassador&c=New+Normal+Labs&l=Costa+Mesa%2C+CA&jk=43cff58db0c33efa&rtk=1f4purl0vo2ag800&from=rss→