Example of Duties (This list may not include all of the duties assigned):
- Set-up and Process customer orders using POS and Routing applications, including but not limited to COVA, OnFleet, and WeedMaps.
- Provide front-line support for drivers who need assistance out of the field.
- Log operational issues and suggest and implement process improvements.
- Package orders accurately and efficiently.
- Provide exceptional customer service by phone, text, and during, and rarely in-person interactions.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our customers, partners, and staff.
- Ensure customers’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate customer requests and/or problems to a manager when needed.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality in compliance with privacy guidelines.
- Perform other related work as required.
Performance Requirements, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Personal knowledge of various cannabis products (required).
- Available to work varied hours/days, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and/or events (Required).
- High expectations for success – good enough never is!
- The ability to make rapid decisions in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communication, social, and organization skills.
- Incredible ability to multitask.
- A can-do, optimistic attitude.
- Ability to adhere to the highest customer service standards at all times.
- Ability to communicate clearly, honestly, and effectively with customers and staff in all situations.
- Ability to perceive and meet the needs of customers.
- Strong problem solving, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain high standards in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Must possess a high degree of personal ownership and accountability.
- Must have a high level of organization.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Retail, delivery, cash handling, and customer service experience.
Typical Physical Demands and Job Requirements:
- Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping, and stretching.
- Requires normal range of hearing.
- Requires healthy vision (aided or unaided).
- Requires lifting up to 50 pounds.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Work is performed in a retail location, warehouse, or an off-site training facility.
- The work environment may be very loud and fast-paced. Could involve close quarters and possible contact with onsite delivery staff.
- Work may be stressful at times and may include dealing with difficult members.
Job Type: Part-time with a full-time opportunity.
Salary: $15.00 per hour, overtime, and competitive performance bonus opportunities.
About Ohana Gardens:
We are a corporation based in the Sacramento area. We truly believe in patient care and we do our absolute best to bring you the most positive experience possible with our collective. At Ohana Gardens you will not only enjoy top of the line patient service and prices, but you will be a part of our Collective Family.At Ohana Gardens we hope to help patients be as healthy as possible by offering an array of different cannabis and nutritional products. As a Collective and as a family we believe in the theory that a happy body is a happy life. Our staff at Ohana Gardens are here strictly for the patients. If you have any questions regarding any of our products or services do not hesitate to ask one of our staff members and they will be happy to assist you in any and all of your health and wellness needs. Thank you so much once again for your interest in Ohana Gardens.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.