Who We Are
Focused on positively affecting millions of lives through the creation of a world-class platform to launch and scale brands, Natura is building a state-of-the-art, fully vertically integrated supply chain to bring stability to the rapidly growing global cannabis industry.
Natura’s vision is to transform the world through the consumption of cannabis, and believes that the best way to do this is to empower all players in the industry to standardize their offerings and realize their visions, giving them a home that has everything they need to bring their products to life. The first step towards realizing this vision is Natura’s campus in Sacramento, providing an end-to-end supply chain solution under one roof – cutting-edge cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and delivery, with the highest possible standards, enabling cannabis brands to launch and scale in a consistent and reliable manner.
- Perform daily room maintenance checks to ensure everything is operating correctly
- Perform daily plant health checks to keep record of plant health through its growth cycle
- Oversee the completion of daily logs/checks performed by the cultivation associates
- Identify/spot and report: pests, poor plant health, nutrient deficiencies and toxicities
- Environmental monitoring and reporting
- Perform plant work in accordance with the needs of the production schedule
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Work with either vegetative & flowering cannabis plants daily
- Harvest plants at the end of their growth cycle
- Break down harvested plants for processing
- Trellising plants during flowering cycle
- Irrigation line maintenance
- Follow and execute the company’s standard operating procedures
- Ensure that all cultivation associates are following and executing the company’s standard operating procedures
- Develop ways to improve upon pre-existing procedures
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Cultivation, knowledge of plant life, care, nutrients, IPM and best practices. (follow directions, fast-paced, flexible to do any job)
- Standards for work are respect, positive attitude, and attendance (need to show up on time, scheduled days and ready to work)
- Flexibility and wanting to help out wherever and whatever is needed
- Perform work as directed and follow instructions
- Ability to use technology: email, greenhouse operations systems, etc.
- Knowledge of sanitization practices in cannabis and ability to implement
- Must be over the age of 21
- Ability to work with uniformity
- Data entry skills
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to work in high temperatures and humidities found in cultivation rooms
- Ability to multitask
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with California policies and regulations governing recreational/medical cannabis production
- Associate’s Degree in horticulture or related field a plus
This job operates in a professional, clean environment. This role routinely uses standard agriculture equipment such as pruning scissors, shears, spray bottles, measuring cups, beakers, and sanitization equipment. Employees will be required to gown into uniforms before entering the facility. Temperatures and conditions will be similar to most greenhouses: around 80 degrees F and 55% Humidity. Employees will be exposed to fresh cannabis plants, and cannabis plant material. They will also be subject to loud noise from fans, pumps, and motors.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Must be able to stand, sit, walk and stay active for long periods of time. Must be able to stay focused on single tasks at a time. Must be able to perform at a rate cohesive with employee standards. Employees must be able to see, hear, and communicate basic operational and safety instructions. Employees may be required to wear tyvec suits and safety goggles during pesticide application. Employees will be required to use hands, fingers, and arms to grasp, pull, twist, reach, and push as needed to operate basic tools. They will also need to use legs and feet to to be able to climb and crouch as needed. Full body will be used to lift nutrients, push carts, stack pallets, and other heavy lifting needs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Natura embraces diverse perspectives and we value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Cultivation+Tech&c=Natura.io&l=Sacramento%2C+CA&jk=2d98cbdf412d3973&rtk=1efh08l1srcrd800&from=rss→