Deacom is at the forefront of ERP technology, implementing enterprise software solutions for manufacturing companies all over the world. Our ERP software is run off of a single set of business logic, giving customers the opportunity to stay current with the technology that runs their day-to-day business operations. Building a robust software solution for various manufacturing companies – from food and beverage to chemical and cannabis – presents a wide variety of unique challenges. Our team is constantly translating the complex business needs of our clients and turning them into simple, actionable solutions within DEACOM ERP.
We are looking for someone who has the drive, initiative, and technical know-how to take our security practices to new levels. With the overwhelming popularity of our Managed Cloud Services solution, the Cyber Security Engineer will make a long-term impact on DEACOM ERP and the services we can offer our customers. If you share our passion for making the complex simple, join us in our mission!
- Design, configure, deploy, and maintain threat detection and protection systems for Deacom’s cloud solution as well as on-premise Windows servers.
- Ensure infrastructure and security practices consistently adhere to stringent compliance requirements and governance processes.
- Develop and run security reports and logs, and analyze the findings to determine strategies that will strengthen Deacom’s security efforts.
- Improve existing procedures for monitoring and managing firewalls
- Monitor and resolve malware, phishing, and spam incidents.
- Implement security improvements based on testing and current trends.
- A Degree in whatever. Neuroscience, philosophy, or business – it doesn’t matter.
- 3+ years of experience in IT as well as some experience in Azure Sentinel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, network and internet security.
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN design.
- Knowledge of firewalls and VPNs.
- Occasional off hours support.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of this position.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, including intensive computer usage.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Deacom, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Deacom, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- United States (Required)
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Cyber+Security+Engineer&c=Deacom&l=King+of+Prussia%2C+PA&jk=251f96fbc0f8a080&rtk=1ec1dnparovt4800&from=rss→