$16 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The Floor Lead is responsible for maintaining standard operating procedures at our retail store. The ideal candidate will be well-versed within the cannabis industry with previous general management experience. This candidate will be an inspiring team member and leader, ready to ensure productivity and quality performance to achieve our long-term company vision.
- Opening Registers at the start of a shift: Closing Registers
- Applying store credit and discounts according to the store’s policy
- Handling defectives and exchanges according to the store’s 7-Day Exchange Policy
- Assisting in the opening and closing of the store and following protocols
- Assisting budtenders when resolving customer issues
- Monitoring the shop’s milieu by ensuring that front-line employees are always shouting their WELCOME’s, the overall vibes are upbeat and cheerful, and customers are leaving 100% satisfied with the plans to return
- Administering all 3 breaks to employees at appropriate times
- Overseeing that each employee does not go over their 15-minute paid breaks
- Coordinate bathroom/water breaks for employees accordingly
- Check in with new employees regarding their knowledge, growth, and capacity within position
- Ensure that Budtenders are putting products back in its original place
- Conducting Daily huddles to inform the team about daily deals, promotions, new drops, slow movers and their prices/selling points.
**Other duties as assigned by Management
- Must be 21+ years to be considered
- Excellent customer communication and service skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills
- Strong accounting, math and computer skills
- High school diploma, Bachelors in Business Management or related field a plus.
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a management/leadership role or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the cannabis industry is preferred.
- Able to work days, nights, holidays and weekends
- Knowledge skill and ability to upload position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds at times.
- Be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist
- Part-time status requires availability that meets the needs of the store. Part-time Team Members are generally scheduled to work less than an average of 30 hours per week in a measurement period, as defined by STIIIZY and are not guaranteed any particular number of hours per week. Open availability is defined as the ability to work any and all hours required without restrictions as to the time of day or day of week, including, but not limited to, days, evenings, weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays. Hours are scheduled according to needs of the store and the team member’s availability. Relocation may be required for career progression.
- Full-time status requires open availability and ability to work at least an average of 36 hours per week over the course of a year. Open availability is defined as the ability to work any and all hours required without restrictions as to the time of day or day of week, including, but not limited to, days, evenings, weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays. Team Members meeting these requirements are eligible for benefits within the Company’s full-time benefits program. Hours are scheduled according to needs of the store and the team member’s availability. Relocation may be required for career progression
Certain staff members may be required to meet special dress, grooming, and hygiene standards, such as wearing uniforms or protective clothing, depending on the nature of their job. Uniforms and protective clothing may be required for certain positions and will be provided to employees by Shryne Group, Inc.
At the discretion of the department head, in special circumstances, such as during unusually hot or cold weather or during special occasions, staff members may be permitted to dress in a more casual fashion than is normally required. On these occasions, staff members are still expected to present a neat appearance and are not permitted to wear ripped, frayed or disheveled clothing. Likewise, tight, revealing, bare midriffs or otherwise the workplace-inappropriate dress is not permitted.
Reasonable accommodation of religious beliefs:
Shryne recognizes the importance of individually held religious beliefs to persons within its workforce. Shryne Group, Inc. will reasonably accommodate a staff member’s religious beliefs in terms of workplace attire unless the accommodation creates an undue hardship. Accommodation of religious beliefs in terms of attire may be difficult in light of safety issues for staff members. Those requesting a workplace attire accommodation based on religious beliefs should be referred to the human resources department.
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. This means individual offices or widely spaced workstations. We also provide extra masks, shields, hand sanitizer, and gloves as needed. We are an essential business and we require our team to work in the office.
Shryne Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Floor+Lead&c=My+Cannabis+Recruiter&l=Davis%2C+CA&jk=bfa6a2be88083615&rtk=1f76bg3u0oc91800&from=rss→