$40,000 – $50,000 a year
Manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
Full Job Description
Seeking a dedicated young candidate with chemistry, manufacturing, or related scientific background. Looking for candidates willing to work 7am-5pm or longer in order to achieve production needs.
Bayou City Hemp Company is the first super critical fluid hemp / CBD extraction processor in Texas. As Production Manager, you will work closely with the General Manager and Sales in order to ensure products get produced and delivered to customers in a timely fashion. Familiarity with cannabis supercritical CO2 extraction facilities is strongly encouraged.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the General Manager and Sales Team in order to ensure products are produced on time, in accordance with sales goals.
- Assist Production Manager in all aspects of post processing and refinement process to ensure products are completed.
- Perform duties necessary for continuous post processing preparation operations.
- Perform equipment maintenance and maintain an organized and clean laboratory environment.
- Follow Company standard operating procedures (SOPs) to produce high quality products.
- Understand and follow all safety protocols.
- Monitor system operations and perform tests as required.
- Record data for all procedures using computer systems and/or hard copy, whichever is appropriate.
- Fork lift certification desired but not required.
*Previous experience in hemp/cannabis processing or chemical industry desired.
- Moderate lifting and carrying (25-75 lbs); heavier weights with assistance.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Honest, trustworthy, articulate and must possess excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter/self-motivated. Has the ability to work in a hands-on environment and work well independently.
- Punctual and reliable with team atmosphere enthusiasm and work ethic.
- Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications and email.
- Ability to follow directions in utilization of automated equipment and systems.
- Familiarity with basic scientific principles, production terminology and basic math skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees.
- Must be able to successfully pass a thorough internal and external background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
We are performing temperature checks before and after work , wearing masks, using gloves, and sanitizing all surfaces on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Hemp+Production+Manager&c=Bayou+City+Hemp+Company&l=Houston%2C+TX&jk=71cc6e25f9a1c74f&rtk=1evvev1elnpd0800&from=rss→