The Human Resources team is searching for ambitious personnel to join their team. The HR Generalist supports the HR and Payroll Team.
- Prepares regulatory required employee facing communications (e.g. SPDs, SBCs for all Company sponsored medical plans);
- Reviews compliance-based communications issued by third party administrators for identification of potential risks and clarity of content;
- Maintains compliance document inventory and ensures that all documents are reviewed/updated at prescribed intervals;
- Prepares compliance related communications, educational materials and training presentations for benefit administration, customer service and human resources staff;
- Reviews and documents benefit related processes, suggests new procedures to continually improve the efficacy of the department;
- Prepares reports by collecting, validating and organizing data required for all healthcare related regulatory compliance activities including, but not limited to, non-discrimination testing, 5500 filings, ACA reporting, CMS filings and State-mandated healthcare reform reporting;
- Collects, validates and organizes data to support labor negotiations;
- Provides coordination support for the annual on-site health fair;
- Supports other compliance related projects and initiatives, as may be assigned
- Process in house payroll for 150+ employees
- Complete special projects as requested by the CFO
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited four-year university or college and 3+ years’ experience in benefit administration or related field, required
- Knowledge of State and Federal healthcare and privacy related laws and regulations a plus
- Advanced knowledge and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally and in written communications
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Human+Resource+Generalist&c=High+Bluff+Group&l=Long+Beach%2C+CA&jk=3f5f9cea531a525a&rtk=1fh0ubbgkosjd800&from=rss→