Hydrocarbon extraction utilizes volatile gasses to extract all types of botanicals. We utilize a mix of n-butane and propane to produce high grade products. The technicians involved in this process need to be highly trained or trainable individuals.
- The operations of supporting chillers and heaters
- Loading extraction socks filled with cannabis into the extraction device.
- Checking the equipment for leaks and proper operation
- Post processing the products to the consistency required.
- Following SOP’s to an exact science.
- Keeping the extraction room clean and organized.
- Tracking all batches and correctly filling in batch records.
- Operating vacuum ovens.
Reports to Hydrocarbon Supervisor
Training required: Preferred experience running a closed loop hydrocarbon system. Experience in post processing products knowledge of different types of hydrocarbon products on the market.
Hazwopper 40 certified or working on it
Osha 30 certified or working on it
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- One location
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Hydrocarbon+Extractor&c=LEEF&l=Willits%2C+CA&jk=00307e67edbab090&rtk=1emq4gm1mnq2n800&from=rss→