$15 – $18 an hour
Horticulture: 1 year (Preferred)
Gardening: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The successful Cannabis Farmer/Grower will work closely with the Senior grower to plan, organize, direct, coordinate and execute daily activities for production of cannabis crops. This position includes materials, personnel and facility management, logistics and capacity planning.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Overtime may be required.
- You are at least 21 years of age.
- You have no felony convictions, other than cannabis related.
- You are willing to participate in an extensive background check
- You are trustworthy and hardworking
- You have reliable transportation
Education and Qualification Requirements:
- Growing experience, preferably large scale greenhouse.
- Must understand and implement the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the state; a pursuit to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and laws is required.
- Fundamental knowledge, as well as the ability to be taught and guided in areas related to cleaning, record keeping, harvesting, drying, trimming and curing.
- Skill in analyzing potential problems with a plant or the product being processed.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse and greenhouse.
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to stay on task and work well with others.
- 1-3 years of experience with verifiable proof of previous employment.
- Direct all aspects of growing.
- Follow all SOPs with the goal of crop consistency.
- Perform soil, water, and disease tests as needed.
- Identify, track, and control insects using Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- Work with coworkers to monitor environments.
- Assist in production planning and provide feedback on growing times and plant selection with Senior Grower and other gardening personelle.
- Maintain records of crop activities and observations, including pesticide applications and growth records.
- Provide feedback for general facility maintenance and inventory.
- Thorough cleaning of facility
- Destruction of waste according to
Summary of essential job functions:
- Help manage an indoor cultivation facility, with a wide array of cultivars.
- Grow, harvest and deliver large volumes of high quality cannabis.
- Set planting and care schedules.
- Maintain overall responsibility for the performance of the shift, including safety, quality, cost, productivity, and delivery.
- Ensure you and others working with you have the right tools, knowledge and equipment required to do their jobs effectively and safely.
- Promote a culture of world class performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Provide coaching, teaching, and mentorship to a diverse and engaged team.
- Help with the onboarding and training of new hires and temps.
- Direct personnel on proper planting, growing production processes according to current SOPs.
- Ensure that the garden stays on schedule, from cloning to harvest to packaging to cleaning, & delivery.
- Implement all SOPs and drive compliance with crop plans in partnership with the Senior Grower.
- Follow all spray programs and submit monthly use reports to leadership.
- Monitor inventory of plant nutrients, and disease control chemicals.
- Monitor facilities & operational systems, analyze data to inform operational decisions.
- Maintain Safety programs and other aspects of regulatory compliance.
- Oversee and advise on repairs and maintenance projects.
- Work closely with all Supervisors, Crew Leaders, and office staff to ensure that all aspects of the facility are running efficiently.
- Maintain production areas to ensure compliance with company quality and sanitation standards.
- Identify and implement methods and practices to achieve operational improvements in efficiency, quality, delivery, and operating profits.
- Collect & analyze data in order to proactively identify production issues or develop plans to resolve existing issues.
- Assist in all processes in planting, pest control, fertilization, irrigation, monitoring, misc.
- Occasional help in processing, trimming and packaging, may be required
Job Type: Full-time
This job starts at $15.00 an hour, after 90 day probationary period wage may be adjusted.
***Cover letter detailing growing experience must be included to be considered for the position. ***
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Horticulture: 1 year (Preferred)
- Gardening: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Indoor+Cannabis+Gardener+Laborer&c=Inflorescence&l=Spokane%2C+WA&jk=0a035ef59de8ecf1&rtk=1fh2at29inpn7800&from=rss→