Deacom has an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to enter the highly competitive and lucrative Enterprise Software industry. We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives who will generate new sales opportunities to drive company growth. Our ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software provides companies with the largest functional foundation in the industry. Now is your chance to start making real change through what you sell, and make a healthy living doing so.
Your Future Job
- Collaborate and strategize with Senior Sales Executives as prospects progress through the sales cycle to strengthen your approach in lead generation.
- Put your reasoning skills to the test through “out of the box thinking” to research and target qualified leads.
- Hunt for new opportunities within our global manufacturing markets such as Food and Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, and Cannabis.
- Solve business challenges using a consultative sales approach to understand customer’s needs.
- Reach your sales quota by targeting C-Suite executives and generating new sales opportunities.
Some of the Perks
- Enterprise software company that is consistently winning “Best Place to Work” awards.
- Competitive base salary and substantial commission structure.
- Peer-driven sales training and ongoing support.
- We offer a casual dress code and flexible working hours to fit with your life.
- We’ve got you covered for lunch every Friday!
- Well-rounded benefit package that is available day one.
To Land the Job You’ll Need…
- Starting with the obvious…a passion for a lucrative sales career.
- Rock solid written and verbal communication skills.
- A knack for investigative research and critical thinking.
- A degree in whatever. We’re Serious! Business, Graphic Design, or even Brewing is accepted. (Actually, Brewing would be awesome!)
Extra Awesome (Not Required)
- Experience in lead generation/qualification in a business-to-business sales role.
- Experience speaking with senior level executives.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Fluent in a foreign language (We’re growing!)
Who Deacom Is
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to debunk the traditional methods of ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. As crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution. To learn more about Deacom’s software please visit us at www.deacom.com.
This position is located in the Greater Philadelphia area. Deacom’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Inside Sales Representative’s job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the Customer Success Manager’s job.
While performing the responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative’s job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, including intensive computer usage.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- United States (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Inside+Sales+Representative&c=Deacom&l=Chesterbrook%2C+PA&jk=2a86f18adf06d883&rtk=1ec1dnparovt4800&from=rss→