We are looking for a entry level kitchen assistants in a fun, hardworking, fast paced environment. This position generally works Monday through Friday hours very. This position is for a growing company and could expand in various directions depending on business needs and individual skills. Reliable transportation is a must. May need to stand and lift for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 50 lbs. MUST BE 21 YEARS or OLDER to apply.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Accurately and carefully clean expensive kitchen equipment.
- Keeps a clean and orderly kitchen, following all regulations and safety guidelines.
- Fills in as needed in a small, close knit team environment. Performs other duties as assigned by kitchen manager.
- Committed to the broader vision of company.
- Keeps good personal hygiene.
- At least 1-year minimum experience.
Qualities of ideal candidates include:
- Communicates clearly and effectively with coworkers.
- Meticulous and organized in performing duties.
- Conscientious of ramifications in decision making.
- Follows regulations and company guidelines.
- Able to both problem solve independently and know when to ask for help.
- Works creatively to leverage unique strengths to the benefit of the company.
- Has a minimum of year kitchen experience.
If interested and are 21 years and over, please reply with cover letter and resume. Applicant with no resumes will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep all our staff, visitors, and vendors safe. We conduct daily temperature screenings before entering the facility. We also provided face mask, gloves and hand sanitizer throughout the building.
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Waiting period may apply
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Kitchen+Assistant&c=Superior+Gardens&l=Olympia%2C+WA&jk=0e7102cf897b818a&rtk=1eetsuhh7rdvf800&from=rss→