$19 an hour
US work authorization (Required)
Data entry: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge cannabis culture with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world’s largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop-shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
California’s leading cannabis company is seeking a dynamic and energetic METRC ASSOCIATE to support our team in Oakland.
This position will be responsible and focused on process, procedure, and systems to ensure accurate and timely retail product inventory audit and controls. The Inventory Auditor/ METRC Administrator will set an audit schedule and perform audits including testing of internal process standards and controls. The Inventory Auditor/ METRC Administrator will provide leadership in the development and implementation of the retail inventory processes, procedures, and systems. The Inventory Auditor/ METRC Administrator will work closely with accounting, finance, operations, and retail teams to maintain inventory process controls.
Candidates must reside in Oakland or surrounding areas. If you are an energized and engaged self-starter looking for an opportunity to excel and grow within an exciting company, we’d like to meet you.
*MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD
- Entering accurate track and trace records.
- You will follow detailed SOPs to ensure the accuracy of the cannabis inventory.
- Transfer data from paper formats into a database system
- Input and audit data provided directly from customers
- Update existing database
- Retrieve data from the database as requested
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data
- Proven experience as a data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills: 60 wpm
- Strong computer skills
- Needs to be proficient in word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel, Google Docs, etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
- Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately
- Ability to think analytically
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS
- A resilient and entrepreneurial spirit with a growth mindset
- A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally
- Must be flexible – this role will be ever-changing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds at times.
- Be able to stand for prolonged periods, bend, kneel, squat, and twist
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits coverage (can sign up for benefits after 60 days of employment).
- PTO/Sick Time (accrues from day one and can be used at day 90)
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. This means individual offices or widely spaced workstations. We also provide extra masks, shields, hand sanitizer, and gloves as needed. We are an essential business and we require our team to work in the office.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Oakland, CA 94603 (Preferred)
- METRC: 2 years (Preferred)
- Data entry: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Metrc+Associate&c=STIIIZY&l=Oakland%2C+CA&jk=78e361b0863bfefe&rtk=1evu2tfe2o1le800&from=rss→