From $17.50 an hour
Full Job Description
- Must work NIGHTS 2:30pm – 10:30pm and Weekends for at least the first 180 days.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and mission of MedLeaf.
- Supervising directly non-supervisory employees; carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Use METRC to check-in products in tandem with the POS system.
- Assisting in the development of forms and tools to increase company efficiency and risk management
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep delivery operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team.
- Manage order and delivery optimization using understanding of logistics and the lay of the land of North County San Diego.
- Greet vendors upon product delivery. Ensure accurate counts on hand, handle payment to vendors, perform check-in process with attention to detail.
- Assigns break times at the beginning of each shift and ensures breaks/lunches have been taken. Fills in during breaks when needed (dispatch, driver, fulfillment).
- Actively steps into any role to assist with exceptional patient service IE: dispatch, driving, administrative, street team, etc.
- Assists with new employee training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. Provides feedback to the Director of operations on staff performances during shifts.
- Contributes to a positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in staff morale and performance by communicating them to the Director of operations.
- Creates a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to partners on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve MedLeaf Care Team performance.
- Routinely checks in with dispatchers and drivers throughout the shift.
- Develops positive relationships withMedLeaf Care team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
- Executes delivery operations during scheduled shifts.
- Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Follows Medleaf’s operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all staff during each shift.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
- Follows up with dispatch/drivers frequently during the shift to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service for all patients.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and by collaborating with Director of Operations to find new, creative, and effective methods of recognition.
- Ensure the proper level of inventory (stock and purchase orders).
- Enforce and keep developing SOPs, especially security, inventory, and vehicles
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- Complete and send daily end of shift reports.
- Report weekly to Director of Operations to strengthen cohesion between departments.
Summary of Experience
Supervisor/ Management in Retail Cannabis Industry (dispensary or delivery service) – minimum 1 year in 215 and/or legal market
- CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
- Must work NIGHTS 2:30pm – 10:30pm and Weekends
- Meet store operating policies and standards, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Retail experience at a shift lead or management level – minimum 2 years if no cannabis retail experience.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting
- Ability to inspire and motivate others to perform well, and accept feedback from others; delegate work assignments, give authority to work independently, set expectations, and monitor delegated activities
- Ability to involve staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating, and process improvement; be available to staff; provide regular performance feedback; and develop subordinates’ skills and encourages growth
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner as well as skillfully gather and analyze information
- Display and share understanding of cannabis products, brands, and strain trends.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to explore ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; and maintain compliance with legal and regulatory aspects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $17.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- One location
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Supervisor&c=MedLeaf+LLC.&l=Oceanside%2C+CA&jk=e4efbf44fca39037&rtk=1f5cududsoc95800&from=rss→