Join the movement!
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann Inc. operates fourteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and executing the overall maintenance requirements of the Holliston, MA cultivation center. This position will also collaborate with the Construction Project Manager Midwest, as needed as the company’s on-site coordinator for construction and/or expansion work related to the cultivation facility. This work is performed in accordance with company policies and procedures as well as the state and local regulations required to ensure safe, timely, and clean working environment and condition of the cultivation center.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Support Operation’s Manager and all the department heads to ensure uninterrupted plant grow and production.
- Support Operation’s Manager and all the department heads to ensure product quality and employee safety.
- Develop maintenance reliability strategies for building, facility and equipment. Establish and execute the Predictive and the Preventative Maintenance Schedules.
- Work with Maintenance Technicians and/or outside contractors to timely perform installations, repairs, troubleshoots, preventative maintenance on building, equipment, and building grounds appearance.
- Act as an on-the-ground construction support to the REFA team for any construction or expansion work related to the Holliston, MA cultivation facility, as well as assist in any other dispositions as needed.
- Purchase and Manage all related maintenance supplies, tools, and equipment parts for all equipment and building in the facility. Establish Critical Spare Parts Inventory and Replenishment Program for building and key equipment.
- Monitor and maintain equipment inventory.
- Maintain maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Responsible for mentoring, developing, and providing direction to direct reports.
- Manage weekly time and attendance system for timely processing of employee payroll transactions.
- Inspect and evaluate physical facilities, grounds and related equipment.
- Manage and ensure proper performance and maintenance of all electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems within the building to ensure efficient operation.
- Manage and ensure proper performance, maintenance, and operation of all cultivation, plant processing, extraction, production, and packaging equipment.
- Provide for 24-hour coverage for the boiler and all HVAC and facility mechanical systems.
- Partner with security team to ensure all safety and security systems are properly maintained.
- Manage and ensure all custodial functions associated with cleaning and maintaining the facility, both inside and outside, to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local building safety and security requirements.
- Seasonal responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, assurance that facility grounds (walkways, parking, entrances, exits, parking lot, loading docks, etc.) are free and clear of ice, snow, debris, etc. and are maintained.
- Responsible for providing all job-related Safety training, and for ensuring team compliance with all safety policies and procedures.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance-related projects/tasks.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of facility and equipment maintenance management in manufacturing or processing.
- 10+ years of experience in electro/mechanical installations.
- Forklift Operation License, OSHA training certificate and the ability to obtain other necessary job-related certificate / licenses within 2 months after the need arises that is important to carry out the Maintenance Manager responsibilities
- Experience in pharmaceutical, chemical or food industries is a plus.
- Certificates in electrical, electronics, or mechanical systems highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge in HVAC system is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates or BSc/BA degree or formal technical training in plant/factory maintenance, facility management, engineering or equipment maintenance preferred.
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft and Google based software applications.
- Knowledge or familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is a plus.
- Knowledge or familiarity with OSHA/NFPA requirements.
- Familiarity with Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) is desired, but not required.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Pro-active. Able to identify and mitigate risks ahead of time.
- Outstanding project management skills. Demonstrated ability to be able to complete projects on/ahead of time. Able to efficiently multi-tasking.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Good team player.
- 5S experience highly preferred.
- Hand-on. Lead by example.
- Applicant must be 21 years or older per state law.
- Applicant must be able to pass background check.
May be required to travel between PharmaCann facilities as needed (less than 25%)
Must be able to walk, sit, stand, bend, lift and move continually during working hours.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t&c=PharmaCannis&l=Township+of+Scott%2C+PA&jk=de9d041444a5b3af&rtk=1ekkjqh59nplm800&from=rss→