Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann operates thirteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
On-Site Security will work in tandem with cultivation team in our temporary grow facility overseeing operations to ensure the environmental, staff and inventory security standards at every phase of production.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Ensure daily inspections of facility, cameras, alarms, including perimeter, are being conducted
- Maintenance of the daily security blotter, visitor log and other logs.
- Monitor alarms, primary contact on call list for the alarms and responds to the facility as needed.
- Security and safety of staff and campus, examples include Active shooter, Fire Drills, emergency attendance coordinator and emergency response facilitator.
- Provide guidance for security signage and locations
- See that searches of individuals departing the facility are thorough and effective.
- Maintain the integrity of the security system, including codes and functionality.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors including inspectors
- Accurately file and maintain manifests and cash transaction logs after each delivery.
- Assist with packaging deliveries and verifying manifests.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to audit and inspect finished goods on a weekly basis.
- Check-in employees and visitors
- Ensure Facility is compliant by following all PharmaCann SOP’s
- Assist in making arrangements for facility tours
- Accurately file and maintain manifests and cash transaction logs after each delivery
- Assist with packaging deliveries and checking against the order form
- Demonstrate the ability to count and inspect finished goods on a weekly basis
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- At least 21 years of age
- Previous security or law enforcement experience is a plus
- Steady employment history
- Pass a comprehensive background check that includes a criminal history and Motor Vehicle Record check
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Communicates well with employees
- Record information accurately
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude
- Performs his/her duties in a safe manner and environment while adhering to all governmental regulations for this industry
- Carries out all procedures in an efficient manner that also complies with OSHA regulations, PharmaCann SOP’s and all applicable procedures
- Ensures compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures
- Can lift at least 50 pounds
- PLEASE NOTE: During building construction, this site will be located in temporary trailers, within a construction site. Wearing personnel protective equipment will be required, as well as the ability to maneuver around construction equipment and in a construction environment. The trailers may be subject to external conditions and the inside temperature may be above or below average work locations.
Portable toilets are available on site.
The employee will be required to work weekends as required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t&c=PharmaCannis&l=Township+of+Scott%2C+PA&jk=c688903fd7c22e25&rtk=1e4citinpf2t1801&from=rss→