We are in search of a packaging specialist that has the ability to communicate, coordinate and function well as part of a team. You must have very effective organizational and communication skills.
The Packaging Specialist position is responsible for organizing the daily orders, intake and inventory management for the company, working in compliance with all legal and safety requirements regarding the handling of cannabis.
1. Daily re-packaging and labeling
2. Weekly maintenance and cleaning duties of storage facility and transport vans
3. Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds
4. Weigh out and catalog material
5. Help organize and move material throughout the storage facility
6. Load material in/out of facility
7. Verify weights
8. Assist in various flower maintenance duties
9. Help with intakes and shipments
10. Assist in monthly audits
Job Type: Full-time
- Inventory: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Packaging+Specialist&c=LEEF&l=Willits%2C+CA&jk=ed7018afabe08c76&rtk=1dkqhsgl1bm2a800&from=rss→