Job Posting- Pharmacy Agent
Worrking within a pharmacy facility assisting in the dispensing of the medical cannabis. No person shall act as a pharmacy agent without being registered with the State of Utah.
- Assisting in filling prescriptions and any other tasks that ensure successful operation of the Dispensing Service within the practice.
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience at all times.
- Handling all cash register operations
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Receive and count inbound freight, and store in assigned locations.
- Utilize computers to research customer orders and information
- Complete inventory cycle counts to verify inventory accuracy
- Replenish Pharmacy inventory and non-inventory supplies
- Assist Pharmacists in medication dispensary tasks as needed
- Participate in additional special projects and perform additional tasks as assigned.
- Must demonstrate commitment to provide exceptional customer service.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate with and be friendly with customers.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills to direct and motivate teammates.
- Requires effective decision-making skills for handling Customer and teammate problems.
- You must be at least 21 years of age
*You do not need to be a registered Pharmacy Technician to apply for this job*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Pharmacy+Agent&c=True+North+of+Utah&l=Ogden%2C+UT&jk=c8bbd28927d091f2&rtk=1e1fbgjgdfdt0800&from=rss→