$50,000 – $80,000 a year
Quality assurance: 2 years (Required)
Training & development: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The Quality Assurance (QA) Champion promotes a culture of quality throughout the organization through group and individualized training, and evaluates, plans, and implements quality assurance improvement initiatives with effective change management. A successful QA Champion has a strong background in quality assurance in FDA-regulated industries and a passion for educating staff of all experience levels.
– Understand, demonstrate, and promote the values and behaviors expected of all employees to operate successfully in RMSR’s QMS.
– Understand and promote awareness of the organization’s quality goals and how they apply to varying areas of work.
– Work with colleagues to embed a ‘culture of quality’ across the organization.
– Catalogue and communicate concerns in relation to activities which are impacting on the delivery of quality services and to signpost colleagues to appropriate mechanisms for raising concerns.
– Train and adhere to the documents and procedures applicable to your role.
– Train, motivate, coach, and correct employees to ensure that standards and requirements are met.
– Support development of new and changes to products, processes, software, equipment, or facility areas.
– Promote customer focus throughout the organization.
– Monitor Quality Management processes against delivery of their intended outputs.
– Ensure federal, state, and local requirements are met for hygienic and safe operations.
– Support adherence to company policies and Standard Operating Procedures, as well as take responsibility for staff completing training within a timely manner.
Qualifications and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
– Prior experience in highly regulated industry: healthcare, medical devices, pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods (food), cannabis. Highly desirable: FDA, HACCP, ISO9001:2015.
– 5+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
– Demonstrates a passion and commitment to improving a culture of quality.
– Enthusiasm and ability to motivate and inspire others through a positive approach to providing high quality work.
– Willingness to assist other departments to develop solutions and metrics that improve company quality standards.
– Ability to follow written procedures and monitor others for adherence to written procedures.
– Ability to create or update written procedures with site personnel.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– A desire to help others achieve their best.
– Must be able to adapt quickly to changes in policy, procedure, and technique.
– Must be at least 21 years of age and must pass UT and Federal background checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Quality assurance: 2 years (Required)
- Training & development: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Quality+Assurance+Champion&c=Red+Mesa+Science+and+Refining&l=Saint+George%2C+UT&jk=9617c2292187908f&rtk=1f00rh9rso1kn800&from=rss→