WHO IS PAMS?
Pennsylvania Medical Solutions, LLC is focused on integrating standard medical, scientific, and operational practices into the medical cannabis industry, improving the quality, safety and affordability of cannabis-based medicines for our patients in Pennsylvania.
The Quality Technician is responsible for quality inspections of Medical Cannabis products and auditing the processes and procedures in the medical cannabis manufacturing operation. They are required to follow set processes and ensure adherence to state regulations, SOPs, work instructions (WI), and adhere to good manufacturing practices (GMP), good laboratory practices (GLP) and other product quality standards.
- Perform Quality Control Inspections on products, equipment, and procedures
- May perform or assist inventory management personnel with inventory audits when needed.
- Responsible for monitoring product cannabis safety and quality throughout the manufacturing process
- Responsible for performing verification on equipment and other areas required
- Responsible for auditing the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and documentation completed by staff
- Ensures the correct guidelines for production are followed during operations
- Ensures employees are following all SOP’s, Work Instructions, and worker safety practices
- Assist Quality Manager with instructing employees on Quality Improvements or Issues
- Collect product samples for Product Development, lab retains and the laboratory when directed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Pennsylvania Medical Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability.
Powered by JazzHR
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Quality+Technician&c=Jushi&l=Scranton%2C+PA&jk=3695d74b3cc0f49b&rtk=1ell7fl13o20q800&from=rss→