$15.50 an hour
Full Job Description
The receptionist is responsible for interfacing and consulting with qualified patients and consumers. Overseeing all activities related to the operation of the store to include patient identification and registration. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working odd shifts, so flexibility is a plus. Compassionate and reliable individuals looking for a long-term position are encouraged to apply.
- Welcoming all customers and visitors when entering; Thanking all existing customers and visitors
- Confirming that all customers have the necessary documentation for permitted entry:
- Checking in every customer and creating a patient profile:
- Sharing daily deals, specials, or current store news to customers through conversation and telecommunication
- Having knowledge of the California Compliance Law and Regulations:
- Permitting entry to visitors with full awareness, safety, and security in mind
- Notifying company personnel of visitor or delivery upon arrival
- Answering phone calls and directing any inquiries or requests to the appropriate personnel
- Maintaining active communication by responding to emails and Weedmaps reviews
- Updating Weedmaps and Leafly with new and current products for inventory and pick-up order accuracy
- Keeping a clean and sanitized reception area standard to STIIIZY expectations
- Referring any customer inquiries or visitor messages to the appropriate destination
- Upholding social distancing rules per each customer
- Recording and delivering any messages to dedicated personnel including:
- Maintaining company confidentiality and personnel information
**Other duties as assigned by Management
- Must be a minimum age of 21 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous retail or customer service experience required
- Basic knowledge of the cannabis industry and laws and regulations as they pertain to the local and state levels.
- Outgoing personality; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn procedures and acquire product knowledge
- Task-oriented with the ability to finish assigned projects
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Attention to detail
- Must be dependable and arrive to work for all scheduled shifts on time and prepared
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods
- Ability to pass a background check-update
- Has excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and conscientious when working. Small mistakes can be costly in this industry.
- Integrity and clean work appearance
- Able to work days, nights, holidays and weekends
- Knowledge skill and ability to upload position
- Part-time status requires availability that meets the needs of the store. Part-time Team Members are generally scheduled to work less than an average of 30 hours per week in a measurement period, as defined by STIIIZY and are not guaranteed any particular number of hours per week. Open availability is defined as the ability to work any and all hours required without restrictions as to the time of day or day of week, including, but not limited to, days, evenings, weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays. Hours are scheduled according to needs of the store and the team member’s availability. Relocation may be required for career progression.
- Full-time status requires open availability and ability to work at least an average of 36 hours per week over the course of a year. Open availability is defined as the ability to work any and all hours required without restrictions as to the time of day or day of week, including, but not limited to, days, evenings, weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays. Team Members meeting these requirements are eligible for benefits within the Company’s full-time benefits program. Hours are scheduled according to needs of the store and the team member’s availability. Relocation may be required for career progression
Certain staff members may be required to meet special dress, grooming, and hygiene standards, such as wearing uniforms or protective clothing, depending on the nature of their job. Uniforms and protective clothing may be required for certain positions and will be provided to employees by Shryne Group, Inc.
At the discretion of the department head, in special circumstances, such as during unusually hot or cold weather or during special occasions, staff members may be permitted to dress in a more casual fashion than is normally required. On these occasions, staff members are still expected to present a neat appearance and are not permitted to wear ripped, frayed or disheveled clothing. Likewise, tight, revealing, bare midriffs or otherwise the workplace-inappropriate dress is not permitted.
Reasonable accommodation of religious beliefs:
Shryne recognizes the importance of individually held religious beliefs to persons within its workforce. Shryne Group, Inc. will reasonably accommodate a staff member’s religious beliefs in terms of workplace attire unless the accommodation creates an undue hardship. Accommodation of religious beliefs in terms of attire may be difficult in light of safety issues for staff members. Those requesting a workplace attire accommodation based on religious beliefs should be referred to the human resources department.
Cannabis Retail Applicant Skills Assessment
Thank you for your interest in applying for a retail cannabis position with our team. As part of our recruitment process, we work with Canna Retail Management, LLC to conduct a three day skills assessment for certain pre-screened applicants. Cannabis is a brand new and highly regulated industry, and there is very little formal education or experience to demonstrate proficiency for certain aspects of being a cannabis employee. For that reason, we conduct this review to ensure that individuals who want to work for our team have the skills necessary to thrive on the job. The scope of the skill assessment covers communication, arithmetic, critical thinking, and industry knowledge.
Being selected for the Canna Retail assessment means you have already made a good impression on our team during the first part of the application process. During the program you will learn a considerable amount of information as the evaluators introduce concepts and demonstrate the importance of each skill required of a retail cannabis team. In addition, throughout the program, you will be required to complete assessments to determine your proficiency with the material. Your performance on these assessments will indicate whether or not you are ready for retail cannabis employment. While completing the assessment will make you a top candidate, employment is not guaranteed to all participants, as the review is one of the many aspects of our applicant screening process.
Arrangements: Each applicant must apply to attend the training and make their own arrangements to attend the assessment. To continue with the application process, you must complete the entire assessment. Our organization covers the cost of attendance, and participants are provided with a $75 meal stipend at the end of the 3 day assessment. Taking the assessment does not mean you are an employee, and you will not be paid for time spent in the program or reimbursed for any expenses.
If you have any questions, please follow up with your recruitment coordinator.
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. This means individual offices or widely spaced workstations. We also provide extra masks, shields, hand sanitizer, and gloves as needed. We are an essential business and we require our team to work in the office.
Shryne Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. This means individual offices or widely spaced workstations. We also provide extra masks, shields, hand sanitizer, and gloves as needed. We are an essential business and
- Per BCC guidelines, all employees must be at least 21 years of age, do you fit that requirement?
- This is a part-time position. We don’t offer vacation time or benefits for part-time status. Are you comfortable with this?
- You may be asked to work overtime, weekends, and holidays. You must have at least four days of open availability (two days must be a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday). Please note that since this is a retail job; there are a higher number of shifts to fill during the evenings (pm shifts start between 1:30pm-3:30pm) and weekends. Is this something you are comfortable with?
- Are you comfortable with all duties just mentioned?
- What is your preferred learning style?
- Have you previously worked for the Shryne Group or any of its subsidiaries (Blaze, KDM, JSource, JBTB, etc…)? If yes, what location were you at? What was your job title? What were your estimated dates of employment? Why did you leave?
- Please provide a good phone number to reach you.
- Please provide a good email address to reach you.
- Why are you interested in working here?
- We offer a thorough and robust training program that will be conducted at our training facility located in Pacheco. You will be required to attend this training for 3 days. Are you able to commit to this?
- One location
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Receptionist&c=IGS+Solutions&l=Davis%2C+CA&jk=4430b6875e68cf4b&rtk=1ff5r81puo2f5800&from=rss→