Shryne Group, LLC is setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting edge technology. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
We love growing and developing our teammates by sponsoring personal and professional development related activities. We are looking for key players who will play a pivotal role in developing and retaining exceptional talent.
We offer a fun work environment, opportunity for advancement, a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) as well as other employee discounts.
**This is a mid level supervisory role. It is Non Exempt and IS eligible for overtime.
We are seeking dynamic and responsible individuals to help organize and run our retail stores and fill in for the Store Manager when needed. Your job is very important in ensuring the sales team meets its goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Assistant Manager’s responsibilities include hiring and training sales associates, monitoring inventory, and ordering merchandise based on demand. You will also research competitive products and analyze consumer behavior to ensure our store meets and exceeds client expectations.
To be successful
Our ideal candidate will have retail manager skills with a sharp business mindset. You should also be skilled at organizing and solving problems. Interpersonal and mediation skills will also be very useful since you’ll often be acting as a liaison between managers, employees, and customers.
Ultimately, the duties of the Assistant Manager are to make sure our stores operate effectively, and that we keep our customers happy.
- Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Monitor and maintain store inventory
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates
- Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning
- Handle complaints from customers
- Research emerging products and use information to update the store’s merchandise
- Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses, and competition
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is functional and presentable
- Make sure all employees adhere to the company’s policies and guidelines
- Act as our store’s representative and set an example for our staff
- Proven experience as a Retail Assistant Manager or similar position
- Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
- Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets and sales statistics
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
As we are an “essential business”, we have implemented several safety measures for continued health and wellness which include plexiglass partitions, gloves, masks, hand sanitizers and cleaning products as well as social distancing
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Management: 1 year (Required)
- Every other week
- Store Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 11 or more
- intercompany and store transfers, professional development in management abilities/skills, higher positions within the division itself.
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Retail+Assistant+Manager&c=Shryne+Group&l=Los+Angeles%2C+CA&jk=2d7a2777aaef1515&rtk=1eo6vm4guo28h800&from=rss→