Full Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Sales Support Team
- Create and communicate routes and schedules
- Drive industry-leading performance and customer service
- Train, develop and coach Sales Support teams on company standards and best practices.
- Account Support
- Build relationships with intake managers and budtenders to win consumer awareness, increase recommendation rates, and drive incremental sales
- Conduct education sessions with budtenders (EDUs) on Wyld history, process and products
- Make product deliveries
- Conduct dispensary events
- Coordinate monthly medicated sample delivery to all applicable locations
- Ensure brand integrity in stores in regards to displays, pricing, etc.
- Invoice, manifest and utilize Cannabis Tracking System (CTS). Maintain compliance within all systems
- Inventory Management
- Organize, maintain, and track swag, unmedicated samples, and event inventory
- Ensure 100% event readiness by stocking bins, filling samples, and organizing display items
- Restock on-site inventory at facilities weekly, or as frequently as necessary
- 3 years of experience directly related to customer-facing responsibilities and account management, preferably in the cannabis, or related industry. At least 1 year of supervisory or lead experience
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft office, data analysis, Google Apps and QuickBooks
- Active state-issued driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Spanish proficiency a plus
- Must obtain state required permits, licenses, and/or certifications
- ServSafe Food Handler’s Card preferred
- Willing to submit to a background check, including a motor vehicle report
- Must be 21 years of age
- Math Skills: Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Travel Requirements: Driving orders in state territory
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Sales+Support+Supervisor&c=Wyld&l=Tacoma%2C+WA&jk=5587c2d7190a074b&rtk=1fbn6f4gko2an800&from=rss→