$40,000 – $50,000 a year
Full Job Description
Overview: WHO WE ARE:
C&G Management (“Cannabis & Glass”) was founded in 2014 and continues to be a leader in the cannabis industry experiencing immense growth year over year.
As a cannabis retailer, we are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers by providing superior service and affordable access to cannabis. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes growth, collaboration, efficiency, and a focus on customer experience.
C&G Management currently operates three recreational dispensaries (“Cannabis & Glass”) in Spokane County located in North Spokane, Spokane Valley, and Liberty Lake, and is ranked among the top 10% highest grossing retailers in the state of Washington.
C&G Management also operates one of the top 5% highest grossing retailers in the state of Oregon, and a medical cannabidiol dispensary in Iowa (“Iowa Cannabis Co.”). By mid 2021, C&G Management will be adding two additional dispensary locations in Iowa and a manufacturing facility.
C&G Management is searching for a Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Manager to join our team!
Our Talent Acquisition/Recruiting team offers a unique, fun and challenging opportunity.
The ideal candidate is an experienced human resources leader who has managed a team of recruiters in a fast paced, metrics driven environment.
- Act as the senior recruiter on the team by sourcing, engaging, selecting, offering and closing of assigned senior and corporate talent needs
- Direct, manage, and motivate a team of recruiters and onboarding specialists to deliver a consistent and quality interview experiences for candidates
- Build and rollout various talent acquisition programs to hire from target and strategic talent pools
- Act as the role model on candidate outreach, engagement and experience
- Own the strategy that enables C&G to recruit all levels of candidates
- Enhance our Careers related sites with engaging and informative content and ease to apply or join our talent community
- Leverage our workforce and ATS system to create reporting and team accountability with actionable sourcing, selecting, DE&I and hiring metrics
- Continuously work on ways to improve the recruiting process and candidate experience
- Manage all third party vendor relationships and budgets associated with hiring processes
- Stay up-to-date on innovative recruiting trends and practices
- Create and maintain an inspiring vision for C&G employment messaging
- Establish clear performance metrics and reporting to evaluate success and impact of diversity and retention initiatives
- Enhance our onboarding experience by designing a structured and branded orientation process for new hires
- Assist our HR Manager as needed for employment related issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- 5+ years progressive experience with full cycle recruiting including two of those years managing in-house full cycle recruiting
- 2+ years experience supporting multi-site recruiting needs within a service industry
- Proven success developing and deploying talent acquisition strategies within a company
- Ability to think strategically and communicate at the executive level, coupled with top-notch organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to effectively motivate and develop at least 5 direct reports
- Preferably a regular consumer of the product or familiar with cannabis at a minimum
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $40,000 – $50,000 annually DOE
- Paid Sick Leave, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program offering in-person, telephonic, texting and video counseling for help with stress, anxiety, depression, family issues, and more
- Employee Discount Program offering exclusive discounts from top national retailers
- 50% off all smokeable products
Location: 9403 E Trent Ave 99206, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Job Type: Full-time
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Talent+Acquisition+Manager&c=C%26G+Management&l=Spokane+Valley%2C+WA&jk=c22cfdecb50fa4d2&rtk=1fal7ngsgocau800&from=rss→