Since 2007, Dark Heart Nursery (DHN) has specialized in cultivating high quality clones for growers across California. Our years of experience allow us to produce premium clones from both popular and emerging genetic lines that perform well in a variety of settings. In 2019 DHN is expanding into additional facilities to bring on more capacity and to lower the cost of production. DHN has operated a cannabis tissue culture lab since 2014 and is now further developing the plant biotech side of the business into plant pathology, virus eradication, and breeding. It is an exciting time to join the team at DHN as we look to scale the business and dominate the cannabis nursery space.
Dark Heart Nursery is looking for a Territory Sales Representative who will be responsible for prospecting, closing and managing a accounts with our dispensary and delivery partners. This role will be crucial in delivering top line sales revenue and profitability for Dark Heart Nursery. We are looking for a Rep to cover Northern California.
The perfect candidate will be a natural leader in opening new accounts and closing large deals. They will be able to work independently as well as within a team environment while setting the standard in KPI’s and exceeding goals. The ideal candidate will have proven metrics of beating and exceeding sales goals in previous positions held.
We are looking for someone that has a proven commitment to the cannabis industry by keeping up to date with industry trends and laws. This position will work collaboratively with selling partners, customer service representatives, and marketing to accelerate revenue growth.
Essential Functions (included, but not limited too)
- Develop leads into opportunities by nurturing relationships, understanding client problems, involving the correct decision makers, and helping clients understand Dark Heart Nursery products;
- Consistently and efficiently close all sales prospects;
- Prepare activity and forecast reports for tracking sales progress against goals;
- Proactively communicate product and service offerings to wholesale and consumer clients;
- Work with sales logistic team to manage customer orders and inventory for all products;
- Develop a regional sales plan for partner distribution to meet and exceed goals;
- Track all customer communications in CRM tool;
- Ensure products are delivered on time and to order request;
- Monitor inventory levels to avoid product shortage with each customer;
- Follow up with customer issues and complaints;
- Promote goodwill and convey a positive image for Dark Heart;
- At least 3 years’ experience as an Territory Sales Rep. in a related field;
- Current and valid driver’s license with a clean driving record;
- At least 3 years’ experience in cannabis, cannabis-related, or similar field;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Results driven with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Able to collaborate with Marketing and Sales Logistics to support sales goals;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong comfort level with technology;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to plan, attend and coordinate customer facing events in dispensaries;
- Able to grow and adapt to company growth and change;
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tools (i.e., Salesforce);
- Current positive relationships with buyers in CA dispensaries a plus;
- Knowledge of the geographical area a plus;
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Occasional long hours with travel throughout the region;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Territory+Sales+Representative&c=Dark+Heart+Nursery&l=Sacramento%2C+CA&jk=916caac47bc881b1&rtk=1djan7guabe3e800&from=rss→