This position is responsible for all tasks involved in the packaging of Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program-licensed products. Selected candidates will consistently observe standard operating procedures to ensure workplace safety and efficient production.
- Trim and shuck medical cannabis plants by hand or garden shears in accordance with the company’s standard operating procedures;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Trim Area and trim machines;
- Dispose of worn gloves;
- Procure the plant(s) to be trimmed from the Packaging Manager;
- Operate trimming machine after training by Grow Manager;
- Weigh and package finished product;
- Perform Quality Control of trimmed product;
- Notify Packaging Manager of production concerns;
- Ensure consistency in finished-product weight;
- Maintain packaging standards;
- Affix appropriate product labels and tags;
- Notify Grow Manager of any mechanical or material issues;
- Place finished products in designated area;
- Maintain a safe, clean working area; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Preferred Qualifications and Education Requirements
Prior experience in Packaging, Production, and/or Manufacturing environments.
Ability to work productively while maintaining attention to detail.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Job Classification: FLSA Non-Exempt
Physical Demands: Ability to sit, bend, and stand as necessary. Prolonged periods of sitting. Ability to lift up to 20lbs.
CannTech PA is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of ethnicity, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. This position includes access to comprehensive medical/dental/prescription benefits, competitive paid time off and other benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Packaging: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Trimming+Packaging+Technician&c=CannTech+PA&l=Warrendale%2C+PA&jk=156ccdf62921961f&rtk=1eeoc9ikbrd8r800&from=rss→