$60,000 – $65,000 a year
Full Job Description
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing distribution operations within our Arcata facility and coordinating fulfillment via various manufacturing and distribution partners. The Warehouse Manager also oversees Security and Facilities.
- Manage the receipt, storage, and transfer of cannabis products from distribution to various partners and/or retailers.
- Ensure all shipments are pulled, staged, and double checked prior to loading.
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels and productivity.
- Hire, train, onboard and conduct performance conversations for personnel. Address performance issues as they happen to maintain accountability.
- Process returned/rejected orders and waste.
- Ensure the accurate and organized storage and labeling of all units including Metrc UID tags.
- Control physical inventory by conducting physical counts and reconciling with Metrc.
- Report, identify and resolve root causes of inventory discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate department records, including: employee timecards, SOPs, maintenance logs, expense reports, etc.
- Ensure that all warehouse operations are in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Establish and enforce security procedures and protocols including the direct supervision of (1) full-time Security guard.
- Maintain the facility through planning, budgeting and coordinating repairs with landlords and/or 3 rd party contractors.
- Manage shipping schedules and transportation routes to maximize efficiencies in warehousing and distribution.
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors, co-manufacturing partners and 3 rd party contractors.
- Work with other departments and Leadership to achieve organizational goals.
- Maintain the proper climate-controlled storage of all cannabis material.
- Must be able to interpret and adhere to guidelines set forth by the Bureau of Cannabis Control and the California Department of Food and Agriculture.
- Must be able to adapt to a highly regulated industry that is constantly changing
- Timely implementation of any changes that need to be made because of new regulations or compliance needs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and GoogleSuite.
- Experience with inventory/warehouse management software and/or ERP systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required.
- Three years of experience as a supervisor or manager in a warehouse environment.
- Cannabis experience preferred.
- Warehouse environment
- Loud noises
- Hot and cold temperatures
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Warehouse+Manager&c=Humboldt+Farms&l=Arcata%2C+CA&jk=b4305cf666c8c0b2&rtk=1f8u5aolm31ia000&from=rss→