Warehouse Planning Manager/Production Manager – Superior Gardens LLC – Northwest Cannabis Solutions – Olympia, WA
$65,000 – $70,000 a year
Northwest Cannabis Solutions is a fast-paced company looking to fill a management role. We are looking for candidates that have solid integrity, strong work ethic, and are goal driven. If you are a team player and someone who enjoys a dynamic work environment, then NWCS is for you.
Description of Role:
Our tier 3 manufacturing Cannabis Company is seeking an individual that can perform the duties of our Warehouse Planning Manager.
· This role will require but may not be limited to;
· Analyzing and planning production of department(s).
· Analyzing sales data/inventory to plan packaging purchases (300+skus)
· Forecasting and projecting sales based on historical data.
· Supervising personnel to ensure projections are being followed.
· Forecasting packaging needs based on sales.
· Communicating with department personnel to ensure data is being inputted correctly.
· Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leads.
· 21+ years or older.
· High school graduate.
· College graduate (preferred bachelor’s in business management)
· Excellent verbal and communication skills
· Strong candidates are assertive, adaptable and resilient (Excellent leadership skills, including the abilities to set goals, motivate and manage conflict)
· Must be a self-starter
· Team player attitude (Great interpersonal skills)
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (Excellent project management skills, including strong decision-making, problem-solving and strategic planning abilities)
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have):
· Management or supervisory experience of at least 2 years
· Experience as a Planner or Analyst within the logistics, warehouse or transportation industry of 2 years or more
· Proficient in Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Ops Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Warehouse+Planning+Manager+Production+Manager&c=Superior+Gardens&l=Olympia%2C+WA&jk=5cb97d90a3af1bfb&rtk=1em83npq6o2bg800&from=rss→